[Merkaartor] Feature visibility and scale

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Wed Jul 1 20:52:19 BST 2009

IIRC, you could specify a certain minimum/maximum scale in that a
certain feature is visible, depending on its tags. This doesn't seem to
be the case anymore. When a feature should be invisible because I'm
zoomed too far out, it is instead drawn with a solid black line. As I
zoom out, all of my map features (power lines, streams, footways etc.)
are only a black solid line. But I would expect to not see them at all
at that scale. Did that change recently? Can't I hide map elements
anymore depending on the view scale?