[Merkaartor] Patch updated: Enhance track visibility

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Sat Jul 4 00:02:03 BST 2009

Remember my old proposal to change the appearance of track lines from
the dotted thin red/green line that almost gets lost in the map to a
thicker solid blue (rare colour on maps) line that is easily visible?
Last time my patch didn't have an option to switch it off. Now it has.
And it's compatible with the current code, which has changed a bit since
my last patch revision.

See attached file. I'd be happy to commit it but like to hear your
opinion first.

Note that this patch enables the new appearance by default. I believe
that the new appearance is better suited for new users. Anybody who
doesn't like it can switch it off in the preferences, page "style".