[Merkaartor] Strange zoom bug

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Sun Jul 5 08:59:32 BST 2009

On 05.07.2009 03:58 CE(S)T, David Garabana Barro wrote:
> I have found one really courious bug.
> Some road looks ok, lose borders, dissapear and reappears with artifacts and
> ok depending on the zoom level.
>
> It's hard to explain, Chris, so I send you some screenshots to your personal
> e-mail.

Maybe I have seen something similar. With my own style (not with
MapnikPlus) I have recently noticed that at certain zoom levels when
scolling and zooming the map, some larger green areas (like forest or
meadows) seem to disappear or cover the whole viewport where they don't
belong. I cannot remember though whether I have seen artefacts like only
parts of the area being drawn. It comes and goes with no appearent
scheme and is not always reproducible immediately and hardly
reproducible in a new session.