[Merkaartor] Use translated Qt dialogues?

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Sat Jul 11 11:49:29 BST 2009

For the standard dialogs, Qt has its own translations for some languages.
On a windows system, they are located in "c:/Qt/4.5.2/translations/".

I don't know how to create/get additional languages, though (you might have
seen some complains about it and cz, for example, which have no Qt
translations)

I know it works for the standard OK/Cancel...