[Merkaartor] Use translated Qt dialogues?

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Sat Jul 11 16:58:42 BST 2009

On 11.07.2009 15:33 CE(S)T, Chris Browet wrote:
> Are you on windows?
>
> If so, I don't know how Qt is supposed to find the translations
> (probably thru an environment variable, maybe QTDIR).
> Your surest bet is to copy the Qt translations in the "translations" dir
> under the Merkaartor binary. Merkaartor will then load them.

Yes, Windows XP.

Sorry no, neither helps. I have set QTDIR to my QT path and could verify
it using a new command line instance, but Merkaartor still said "Cancel"
and "Apply". Then I reverted that and copied qt_de.qm to where
merkaartor.exe ist, right next to merkaartor_de.qm, but still no change.

Qt 4.5.1
Windows XP SP3 de