[Merkaartor] Use translated Qt dialogues?

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Sun Jul 12 19:45:20 BST 2009

On 12.07.2009 20:10 CE(S)T, Chris Browet wrote:
> Err... Yes. ;-)
>
>     "Your surest bet is to copy the Qt translations in the
>     "translations" dir under the Merkaartor binary"

Ambigous interpretation... I chose the wrong one and found the right
with SysInternals FileMon...

Anyway, I have updated the Win32 build how-to to include my latest
findings about Qt. One is the Qt translation, another is that the Qt
package with Creator in it ("SDK") doesn't have a 'make' command anymore
and you have to use mingw32-make instead.