[Merkaartor] [newbie] Merkaartor 0.14 ubuntu 64bit package

Davide Scaini todevrandom at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:36:08 BST 2009

Hi guys,
I'm really new in the world of open street mapping... but i believe tha
merkaartor is really good ;-)
so, since the actual version on ubuntu repos does not work really good, i've
packaged by myself an unofficial package for ubuntu 64bits. (if someone is
interested i'll give the url)
What i would know:
- are you interested in someone (me) packaging Mekaartor for ubuntu?
- why debian forder in svn is so old? (have a look in changelog and
control... how do I update this folders automatically? ;-) dh_make seems not
to work properly, i get a "wrong" package)
I'm sorry if i bother you, but i would like to help some way...