[Merkaartor] making track lines thicker

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Mon Jun 8 18:06:38 BST 2009

I asked this once before, but we got diverted by Qt problems
and other issues and I never found out: is there a way to make
merkaartor draw track lines thicker, maybe 2 or 3 pixels wide
instead of 1?

I find it very hard to see my tracks against any background.
For instance, against the cyclemap,
http://shallowsky.com/tmp/merkaartor-cyclemap.jpg
and against a yahoo background at high opacity,
http://shallowsky.com/tmp/merkaartor-yahoo.jpg

I've tried changing styles but they don't seem to change the
appearance of tracks at all, regardless of whether I enable
"Disable styles for track layers." Is track width something I
could theoretically change with a style?

And another visibility question: is there a way to specify that
I want the Yahoo layer at opacity "high" rather than "opaque"?
I have to change that every time I start up.

	...Akkana