[Merkaartor] Move to selected geo-image

Toby Speight T.M.Speight.90 at cantab.net
Tue Jun 30 11:14:12 BST 2009

With the GeoImages dock, it's easy (using Page Up and Page Down keys) to
select nodes that are outside the current view.  It would be nice to be
able to move the view to centre it on the currently selected node (or to
zoom to the set of selected nodes and/or ways, if the selection is not a
single node).

It would also be nice if the GeoImage dock didn't forget the most recently
selected image even when its display is blanked (I tend to page through
the images adding nodes and tags as I go - restarting from the first image
every time I add or edit a node is a bit of a pain!).