[Merkaartor] Crash after adding a node and editing "amenity"

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Mon Mar 2 08:17:20 GMT 2009

Sorry, but I think this is specific to your setup. If a crash would be
happening doing such a basic operation, there would be more users
complaining / be able to reproduce.

If possible, revert to a stock version of Qt or compile your own, or wait
for a newer version that could solve the bug.

Regards
- Chris -