[Merkaartor] small issue(?) with the info window

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Tue Mar 3 07:20:16 GMT 2009

Hi,

if one selects an object (eg a way), the corresponding
properties are shown in the "Properties" dock and
in the "Info" dock, one can find some details, including a link to the
history.
The "Info" dock is updated whenever any other object is hit
by the mouse cursor, which is fine.

However, if one leaves the map window, it may
happen that the last highlighted object is still highlighted.
I would suggest, that whenever the map area is left,
no object should be highlighted.
By this it is ensured, that "Info" dock and "Properties" dock
relate to the selected object.
(Otherwise it may happen, that one queries the history
of the highlighted object without noticing).

But maybe this is a feature and not a buglet, and then I will
of course shut up and get used to the way it is  ... ;-)

Best, Arnd