[Merkaartor] small issue(?) with the info window

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Tue Mar 3 15:35:51 GMT 2009

On 03.03.2009 08:20 CE(S)T, Arnd Baecker wrote:
> However, if one leaves the map window, it may
> happen that the last highlighted object is still highlighted.

Yes, I also noticed that a few times. It looks like the old problem
"mouse is out of map control so nothing is changed" together with "mouse
was seen on an object last so that object is highlighted".

> I would suggest, that whenever the map area is left,
> no object should be highlighted.

Is there some MouseOut event in Qt that would fire whenever the mouse is
moving out of the map control, into the rest of the window or even out
of the window? That would be a good place to clean up any highlighting.