[Merkaartor] lost relation members

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Thu Mar 5 17:29:53 GMT 2009

You should be able to upload changes to a relation, even so you
haven't downloaded the whole relation.

All of the incomplete ways/nodes/relations should be left in the
relation in the same order and simply re-uploaded in the same order
that they were downloaded, unless the user has changed the order.

Shaun