[Merkaartor] new features

Fabien Marchewka void at mirabellug.org
Fri Mar 6 10:33:39 GMT 2009

Hi,

Some new features I would like to see in next release :
- Ability to use autoconfig file for proxy (proxy.pac) or a minimalist
option to disable proxy for localhost. I use mapserver on localhost (with
raster from french cadastre) and a proxy for internet and i have always to
switch beetween proxy and no proxy.
- Choose the color of gpx traces (with black and white background layer,
it's difficult to see gpx traces).
- Change the size and opacity for arrows on one way road. For example when
layer's opacity is set to high (I need to see roads names on background
layer and it's very difficult to see arrows).
- ability to have multiple wms layers.

And just two bug on 0.13rc3 windows :
- if you change name of one wms server and click apply, the name doesn't
change on the left panel. And after quit and restart, merkaartor crash
when you wan't to go to WMS configuration. You need to use regedit to
reset the apropriate key :
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BartVanhauwaert\Merkaartor\WSM\selected to the
new name.
- if you add new wms server, it doesn't appear in the layer wms menu
immediatly, you need to restart.