[Merkaartor] Track logs disappearing on zoom out, and window size

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Fri Mar 20 16:28:03 GMT 2009

Chris Browet writes:
> Could you send me screenshots before the disappearance, please.

Topo background in default mode (opaque):
http://shallowsky.com/tmp/merkaartor/topo-opaque.jpg
The track is there but it's almost impossible to see it.

Topo background after I've set opacity to low:
http://shallowsky.com/tmp/merkaartor/topo-low-opacity.jpg
You can see the red part of the track if you work at it, but
the green part is still very very difficult to see.

And I'm also wondering if the empty submenus under Layers is a
symptom of the same Qt problems that showed up and made all the
other text disappear. With current SVN I see these empty menus
even from the first startup.
http://shallowsky.com/tmp/merkaartor/merkaartor-menu.jpg

> Looks pretty much X server problems to me... Which version of Qt are you
> using?

Maybe a server problem, but I've never seen it happen on other apps,
including Merkaartor prior to a few days ago.

I'm using QT 4.4.3 from the Ubuntu 8.10 package:
libqtcore4     4.4.3-0ubuntu1

	...Akkana