[Merkaartor] Philippines turned -90 degree

Guido Arnold watsolldat at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 6 23:41:06 BST 2009

Hello again,

2009/10/5 Guido Arnold <watsolldat at googlemail.com>:
> 2009/10/5 Richard Brinkman <richardbrinkman at hotmail.com>:
>> In Merkaartor 0.15-svn (almost the latest, because the latest indeed does
>> not compile) I see the island exactly as the rendered map at
>> openstreetmap.org. So apparently, your bug has been fixed in the meantime.

I just tried the latest 0.15-svn with the same odd result as reported before.

So, if I'm the only one, it seems to be something with my setting...

I tried on a current ubuntu system with
QMake version 2.01a
Using Qt version 4.4.2

I ran:
make clean
qmake Merkaartor.pro GEOIMAGE=1
make

I tried the same without the geoimage option: Same result.
As I wrote in an earlier email, 0.13 does not show that behavior.

Is there any other info I can provide to narrow it down?

Thanks,

Guido