[Merkaartor] WMS MetaCarta MapRectifier in Merkaartor?

Hans-Christian Bohlmann cantece at web.de
Tue Sep 15 14:32:57 BST 2009

Hello,
I'n trying to install the WMC server from matacarta into Merkaartor.
http://labs.metacarta.com/rectifier/rectify/2854

i'm getting errors.
Who can help?

An other WMS server is Warper from geothings:
http://warper.geothings.net/maps/wms/1028

Both are working fine in JOSM but I like the interface from Merkaartor.

Thanks,
Cantece