[Merkaartor] Is it secure to build with GPSD=1 even if gpsd is not installed?

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Sun Apr 25 14:05:05 BST 2010

Hello,

I'm working on a build script to create a package for merkaartor.

I'm unsure, so far, how to set parameters, so the package works for
everyone.

Does merkaartor run well with GPSD=1 even if the user doesn't have gpsd
installed?

BTW: The instructions on the Wiki seem to be wrong. I tried for hours to
compile with translations, but "lrelease Merkaartor.pro" doesn't do the
trick. It has to be "lrelease src/src.pro".

Yours

Manuel