[Merkaartor] How to check successfull upload

Tilmann Sult t.sult at gmx.de
Mon Aug 9 09:33:12 BST 2010

On 08/09/2010 09:37 AM, Etienne Ruedin wrote:

> - How can I check, that upload was successfull?

Go to your user page at openstreetmap.org. Click on edits. There you can
find every edit you made. If the edit was successful you should see it
there.
> - After how much time can I see the changes I mande on OSM or at least at Potlatch?

In Potlatch you should see your edits after you have successfully
uploaded them. It depends on the size of your edits when they get shown
at the map. May be your tags are wrong so nothing can be displayed.

Greets