[Merkaartor] Housenumbers

Peter Conrad osm at mocacher.de
Wed Aug 11 18:47:48 BST 2010

Thanks for the hint!
I must admit that I didn't see the "not [building] is _NULL_" entry at
first sight.
Anyway, this is not exactly what I wanted because now I can see either
housenumbers or name tags of buildings (duplicated the existing style
entry).
How can I create a style entry that renders the name *or* the
addr:housenumber tag if one of them is set?
BTW, wouldn't it be nice to have this style modification for buildings
in the default/built-in Mapnikplus style? Since it actually is a Mapnik
style to render housenumbers for buildings like this...

Regards,

Peter