[Merkaartor] Closing open areas?

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Aug 25 18:47:26 BST 2010

Hello,

I found an example for this issue:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?way=34109093

Should be a forest. Isn't rendered in Mapnik (Osmarender renders such
"corrupted" areas).

I don't know how this happened. This wasn't touched by me the last time,
but I know that the person, who "killed" this area, also used Merkaartor.

But that it's possible to get into this situation is only one problem.
Much worse is, that I tried *everything* I can think of to fix this
using Merkaartor but failed. No way to get this area closed... :-(

If you need this in your bugtracker, just leave me one line of
information and I'll port this topic over.

Thank you very much in advance

Yours

Manuel