[Merkaartor] cycle ways

James Ewen ve6srv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 17:30:50 GMT 2010

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 6:43 AM, Milo van der Linden <milo at dogodigi.net> wrote:

> Although dutch is not a problem for me, it would be wise to post
> questions in English ;-)

Herman originally asked his question in pseudo-english, and was asked
to use his mother tongue so that we might have a chance to figure out
what it was that he was asking.

There's a fairly multilingual audience here, and his Dutch question
has gotten him a better response than the english version.

While english is the primary language used on this reflector, if
english is not your primary language you should feel free to post in
your mother tongue.

Perhaps the best solution would be a dual language post, once in your
mother tongue, and once in your best attempt at english for those of
us who live with the handicap of only being unilingual.

James
VE6SRV