[Merkaartor] Background Image alignment

Boris Cornet borisC at osm-at.org
Thu Dec 16 10:13:16 GMT 2010

Hi!

That's great news! I have not yet tested it, but may I suggest
something nevertheless:
There should be a *very* prominent indicator showing that an
adjustment is in effect (eg. a red message in the status bar).
Since the adjustments are saved to file, one could otherwise forget
about them. Are they saved to template documents as well?

The day before yesterday (Tuesday, December 14, 2010) Chris Browet typed:

--
Regards,
   Boris