[Merkaartor] Compiling/dependencies on the Wiki

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Dec 27 16:22:51 GMT 2010

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 15:09:10 +0100, Chris Browet wrote:
> Could those compiling from sources review and comment, please?
> Dependencies are Ubuntu-oriented, because that's my Linux VM box ATM.

On Fedora, those "hard" dependencies are called gdal-devel and
proj-devel. The boost package is called boost-devel.

Further review:
> In order for the plugins to be active, you have to
>   make install
> the buid.

Not easy to understand. "buid" probably means "build". You're trying to
say:
"In order for the plugins to be available, the build has to actually be
installed via make install."?

At one point, you write "libpoxy-dev" which is missing an 'r'.

Moritz