[Merkaartor] v0.15_svn(19524) - Great!

Boris Cornet borisC at osm-at.org
Tue Jan 19 20:40:01 GMT 2010

Hello!

Just tried the new SVN build for windows.

Brilliant. The yahoo images are as shiny as they were in v0.13.2, and
virtual nodes is the best idea in years.

There is just one more thing I'd love: While drawing a line, it would
be great if it was possible to drag the last node. It would be very
useful to correct unprecise clicks on the fly. Of course I could hit
Undo and click again, but dragging the node would be much handier.

Another useful feature would be if I could create a node with a
doubleclick in normal (drag) mode just like in Potlach, and if
shift-doubleclick would create a node (except if I doubleclicked an
existing node) and switch to road drawing mode.

Anyway, I love the new version, keep up your good work!

--
Thanks,
   Boris