[Merkaartor] What ways count as directional?

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Thu Jan 21 13:28:19 GMT 2010

The "For oneway road" is really meant for display. It wouldn't make much
sense to mix natural:coastline with oneway:yes, here.

You can open a wishlist, for reference, but that would really mean creating
another category "all directional dependent way", which would add clutter to
the menu for no additional functionality and little actual benefits.

- Chris -