[Merkaartor] Finding an error

James Ewen ve6srv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 01:41:59 BST 2010

Is there a way to find out what is causing an error in the upload process?

I've done some editing, and in the process of uploading my changes, I
get an error message.

There was an error uploading this request (503)
" "
Please redownload the problematic feature to handle the conflict.

Well, it's a little hard to redownload a problematic feature if you
have no idea what it is.
I downloaded all the data for the full area again, and still have the error.

Yesterday I had a problem with an upload but it at least told me which
node was a problem. I had to use Potlatch to find the node though. I
could not find a way to pinpoint the node in Merkaartor.

Anyone know how to proceed? Can I remove just the problematic node/way
and upload the rest of my work, or am I screwed?

James
VE6SRV