[Merkaartor] Finding an error

James Ewen ve6srv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 04:57:57 BST 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 6:41 PM, James Ewen <ve6srv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to find out what is causing an error in the upload process?

> There was an error uploading this request (503)
> " "
> Please redownload the problematic feature to handle the conflict.

Well, I think I know what the error is, even if there's no
documentation... the OSM database is in read only mode for the
weekend, so no uploads are allowed.

I knew the database was going to be locked down, you would think I'd
have remembered.

Still wondering if there's a way to figure out if there's a way to
find the source of the error in the "dirty" layer, and if there's a
way to possibly remove the offending edit, or upload everything else
but the offending edit.

James
VE6SRV