[Merkaartor] Axis align tool for tidying angles in buildings

Martin Feuersänger m at feuersaenger.de
Tue Jul 6 08:47:45 BST 2010

Hi James,

this great announcement actually made me check out the git master code and
compile merkaartor on my own (so far the versions in debian unstable were
sufficiently up to date for me).

I mapped some houses and the axis aligning worked great so far - even for
buildings sharing nodes.

Thanks,

  Martin

PS: Just a side node on the INSTALL instructions in the source code. The
instructions seem to be quite old already. They don't list libraries
merkaartor depends on (except qt of course).
In my case, I didn't have boost installed. There might be non-programmers
out there who know how to compile software but don't know what those
errors mean. It would be nice if INSTALL would list the required
libraries.

And one more thing. I can't include yahoo images in the merkaartor version
I compiled from git source, but I didn't get the plugins. I guess it's in
there, right?