[Merkaartor] Javascript Error

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Tue Jul 13 13:31:33 BST 2010

On 07/11/2010 07:29 PM, James Ewen wrote:
> In the last two days Merkaartor has decided to not play anyone.
>
> When I start it up, it sits for about 30 seconds, then a warning pops up.
>
> The script on this page appears to have a problem. Do you want to stop
> the script?

That smells like webkit trying to display the Yahoo tiles or similar pages and
running into JS problems.
If my guess is right a workaround should be to start merkaartor with a disabled
network connection and then disable the maps stuff before connecting to the
world again.
That doesn't fix the original bug, though.

Cheers,

Bernd

 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79
                   ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F