[Merkaartor] WMS Server Italy

Francesco Cherubini fra76mm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 08:34:37 BST 2010

On the italian mailing list there are quite a few threads about
problems with this server.
I cannot tell whether it's the same problem you're having, but many
users often receive a temporary ban from the server. It happened
because the people who manage it did not expect such an increase of
traffic and they fear we're stealing them their database... :-S