[Merkaartor] Segmentation fault on file -> print

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Jul 29 00:57:48 BST 2010

Sven Lankes wrote:
> Could you please submit the segfault (including the Version of
> merkaartor that you used) to the bugtracker:
>
> http://merkaartor.be/projects/merkaartor/issues

Yes, I'll do so.

> PS: The wording of your question is pretty harsh - If someone would send
> me a line like this for a FLOSS-Project that I have written I'd probably
> delete that email without doing anything about it.

I'm sorry for that. English is not my native language. I really just
wanted to know if programming with Qt as widget manager is difficult, or
makes it difficult to prevent segmentation fault bugs.

I, myself, don't use C and C++ if I don't have to. It can be *very*
difficult to write secure software in C, so I prefer to use languages
like Perl, where the interpreter takes care of pointers and buffer sizes.

... but now we get Off Topic, so sorry, again, for my wording!

Yours

Manuel