[Merkaartor] Possible fix for recurring post upload crash

Ed Avis eda at waniasset.com
Sun Jun 6 15:09:07 BST 2010

Chris Browet <cbro <at> semperpax.com> writes:

>Have you actually enabled tile caching
>(Preferences-Background image-Cache size)?

No; I thought that was for caching the tiles on disk, but here I expected them
to be cached in memory.  They are being downloaded many times in the same
session of Merkaartor, sometimes only a few seconds after the previous download.
Is that really the desired behaviour - even if no disk cache is configured?

--
Ed Avis <eda at waniasset.com>