[Merkaartor] Crash on copy+paste building with holes

Ed Avis eda at waniasset.com
Sat Jun 12 16:01:40 BST 2010

This is a way to crash Merkaartor 0.16.0 on Windows.  Do Create->Area and draw
a triangle.  It will prompt to add a hole to the area; say Yes.  Draw another
triangle inside the first one.  It prompts again to add a hole; say No.  The
newly created multipolygon is now highlighted.  Do Edit->Copy followed by
Edit->Paste Feature(s) and Merkaartor crashes.

Please let me know if you can reproduce this; if not, I'll try a debug build.

--
Ed Avis <eda at waniasset.com>