[Merkaartor] Merkaartor sometimes restarts download several times...

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Mon Jun 14 21:37:02 BST 2010

Hello,

sometimes, I have the following effect:

- At first, "connecting" to OSM server takes pretty long (sometimes, I
cancel this process and retry).
- Then Merkaartor seems to start a download, but then the "Download"
window (where I may select what I want to download) reappears.
- If I click "Download" again, then the process repeats. Merkaartor
seems to download and then pops up the selection window, again.

What happens in such cases? Problems with Merkaartor servers?

Yours

Manuel