[Merkaartor] Hungarian translation

Sulyok Peti sulyokpeti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 21:59:08 BST 2010

Hi,

My name is Peter Sulyok. I am a developer/user/translator/mapper/etc.
from Hungary.

I would like someone to add support of Hungarian language to the 0.16.0
branch. I.e. add
    ../translations/merkaartor_hu.ts \
and
    ../translations/merkaartor_hu.qm \
to the src.pro, and
	aBox->addItem(tr("Hungarian"),"hu");
to the Preferences/PreferencesDialog.cpp.
I have prepared, tested and made available the tag templates and the .ts
files here:
http://sp.web.elte.hu/files/merkaartor/templates_hu.po.bz2
http://sp.web.elte.hu/files/merkaartor/merkaartor_hu.ts.bz2

Otherwise I built it on Fedora 13 and 14 with QT 4.6.2 and 4.7.0
respectively, and "make updatets" failed in both systems. It looks as if
lupdate gets into some infinite loop. It does not finish with an error
message. However the command
lupdate-qt4 -noobsolete `find ../src/ ../plugins/ -regex '.*cpp\|.*h
\|.*ui'` -ts merkaartor_hu.ts
works fine, so I guess the problem is related to the project files.

BR,
Peter Sulyok