[Merkaartor] A new home: merkaartor.be

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Mon Jun 28 10:45:47 BST 2010

On 06/27/2010 03:14 PM, Chris Browet wrote:
> Furthermore, the ikiwiki used on merkaartor.org made it difficult to be
> dynamic (lack of WYSIWYG, use of subversion for updates, ...) so we needed
> to move to something else on this side, too.

You could use any backend for ikiwiki - I'm using git for example.
There are WYSIWY(almost)G editors for ikiwiki, too. Actually the best wiki
software these days in my opinion (you want to use a recent version for all the
nice features, though). But for a project like Merkaartor it makes indeed sense
to use redmine.

 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79
                   ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F