[Merkaartor] A new home: merkaartor.be

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Mon Jun 28 10:56:42 BST 2010

Well, I must I don't know ikiwiki besides merkaartor.org.
If you have a wysiwyg editor AND a way to edit without going thru a VCS,
then indeed, I'm mistaken.

I you HAVE to go thru a VCS  (be it git, svn or whatever, that's not the
point) to do wiki updates, it breaks the wiki philosophy of fast and easy
updates, IMHO.

- Chris -