[Merkaartor] A new home: merkaartor.be

Sven Lankes sven at lank.es
Wed Jun 30 12:40:39 BST 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 01:32:34PM +0200, Chris Browet wrote:

> You mean something like
> http://merkaartor.be/download/0.16.1/merkaartor-0.16.1.tar.gz"?
> Indeed, there isn't. You have to go thru the "Download" wiki page or thru
> "Files".
> Why do you think it matters?

As an example: Fedora does regular checks if the source files are still
available in the advertised locations. If not a bug is logged against
the package. It would be easier for me as the maintainer to just update
the version number and have the url automatically change with it ...

I've asked around in the redmine irc-channel and found out that this
isn't possible at the moment. I'm going to create a feature request for
it.

sven === jabber/xmpp: sven at lankes.net