[Merkaartor] 0.15 issues: Selection of features is off by a number of pixels

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:55:55 GMT 2010

I can *seem* to reproduce this.

When I am zoomed in enough such that nodes and virtual nodes are visible and
selectable, selecting works smoothly.

But when I am zoomed out, trying to select a few ways becomes annoying.
Sometimes I can hover over ways easily and sometimes I have to move the
mouse pointer several pixels away (in whatever direction) before the way
becomes highlighted. And usually the highlighting appears for only a
split-second since the mouse moves quickly on a high-resolution screen.

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com