[Merkaartor] Final(?) point release of 0.15 next Sunday

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 13:36:58 GMT 2010

Well, I have this general problem of having a hard time selecting nodes if
there are a lot of other objects layered along with it (such as ways that
don't include the node or relation bounding boxes).

What happens is that the occluding way or relation bounding box gets
highlighted on hover and I sometimes have to move the mouse pointer very
slowly or zoom in too much to be able to select the node.

I haven't filed the bug in trac yet since I couldn't find a way to reproduce
the problem consistently. It happens in both 0.14 and 0.15.

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com