[Merkaartor] Final(?) point release of 0.15 next Sunday

Dmytro Ovdiienko dmitriy.ovdienko at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 17:44:33 GMT 2010

Chris,

Thanks for response.

Yes. I'm using Windows version. First time I performed rollback of the area
border joining. Second time I was drawing the borders of the river. I can
provide you with memory dump if you will send me binary with debug
information.

BTW join operation does not work obvious. I select two roads and click Join.
It joins these two roads and also joins the end of the first road to the
point of joining.

On 17 March 2010 19:36, Chris Browet <cbro at semperpax.com> wrote:

> Could you at least vaguely tell me what operation you were doing at
> crash time? (I assume you are using Windows, otherwise please provide
> a backtrace)
>
> I'm pretty sure it has little to do with the fact you were drawing a river
> ;-)
>
> - Chris -
>
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:36, Dmytro Ovdiienko
> <dmitriy.ovdienko at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello Chris,
> >
> > I two times tried to add large object today (river). Two times
> application
> > was crashed.
> > I was drawing a real river instead of thin ribbon here
> > http://osm.org/go/0izxlGL
> > Merkaator v.0.15.2 (release)
> > On 15 March 2010 14:51, Chris Browet <cbro at semperpax.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> Just to inform you (especially the packagers) that I plan to make a
> >> point release of 0.15 next Sunday, with the latest fixes.
> >> Unless blockers or serious enough bugs surface, this should be the
> >> last 0.15 release.
> >>
> >> If you still have serious bugs under your hood and didn't dare to
> >> report them, please do it now ;-)
> >>
> >> - Chris -

> > --
> > Овдиенко Дмитрий