[Merkaartor] "Show photos on map"

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Wed Mar 31 10:22:00 BST 2010

It makes perfect sense, it's why I put the "show photo" item in the menu
rather than in preferences, for quick access.

Please enter a trac ticket, because I has also in mind the possibility of
clicking the photo to zoom it (which is clearly incomptaible ;-) )

I have to think about a proper way to merge the 2 ideas...

- Chris -