[Merkaartor] Windows Mobile build?

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Mon May 24 07:47:08 BST 2010

Unfortunately, the chance of getting a windows mobile build from my side are
zero.

I don't have such a device anymore nor do I plan to buy any in the future.
I don't know the state of the WinCE Qt port either.Now that Qt belongs to
Nokia, I have much doubt it is anywhere on their priorities.
Furthermore, from what I heard, Windows Mobile 7 will be silvelight based,
so probably no way to run Qt on that, nor much incentive to invest on the
current platform.

Anyway, just recompiling Merkaartor for a mobile device, although working,
is unusable. While the core could be reused, a specific Ui have to be
developed.

Regards
- Chris -