[Merkaartor] Translate query language???

Boris Cornet borisC at osm-at.org
Sun Nov 7 14:52:04 GMT 2010

Hi!

To my surprise, I found "is", "isoneof", "and", "or", "not", etc. in
the list of translatable items.
To my opinion this is not a good idea, if this was on purpose. The
translated items will probably only be used in some dropdowns, but the
untranslated words would have to be used in the style editor and would
probably appear in several locations.

IMHO translating a formula language is never a good idea (I still get
shivers remembering Microsofts localized VBA (visual BASIC) in early
WinWord).

I suggest to remove these items from translation.

--
Bye,
   Boris