[Merkaartor] Auto-updating merkaartoLinux/OSX sysadmin input requested

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Sat Oct 2 13:41:02 BST 2010

On Sat, 2 Oct 2010, Chris Browet wrote:

> Ok, ok, don't throw any more.
> Let's forget the idea.

To speed up packaging better information is required. Sourceforge f.e.
offers RSS feeds for the releases and also mail notices. I package
probably 30 different packages and don't have time to constantly check all
of them. But the RSS feeds are collected by one software on my computer
and I see when one of the packages changed and needs attention.

So think about offering such RSS feed and/or a plain packagers mailinglist
where only new releases are announced.

Ciao