[Merkaartor] Toolbar buttons

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Sun Oct 24 19:12:49 BST 2010

> In the toolbar editor, I see that there is a button that will actuate
> the paste feature function, and that it should be showing in the
> toolbar. I removed the paste button (which showed up properly),
> thinking maybe I didn't have enough screen real estate to be able to
> show all the buttons or something. I've enabled and disabled the paste
> features button a couple times, but no button shows in the tool bar.

Just tried on a windows build and it seems fine.
However, this specific action do not have an icon, so the button appears as
text only on the toolbar. That might be a clue.

You wouldn't have found a backdoor way to disable text on the toolbar, would
you? (Reminder to self: implement this!)

- Chris -