[Merkaartor] using the 'Find' tool as a means of replacing data in a Key field.

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 04:48:19 BST 2010

Just use the Edit > Find menu command then specify what you want to edit.
When you OK the dialog, this will then bring up all matching objects. In the
Properties pane, there will be a list of all such objects and above the list
are all the tags that are common to all objects. You can edit those tags to
change a key or a value or to delete a tag or add a tag. This will modify
all found objects.