[Merkaartor] add way: finish drawing with double click

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Fri Sep 10 10:06:43 BST 2010

I'm actually working on mouse interactions for creating node/way.

Nowadays, to finish a road in Merkaartor, you have to right-click. I don't
see a problem to add double-click as an additional mean..

In the coming hours/day, you'll be able to double-click in an empty area to
create a node and double-clicking a node will start a new way from this
node.

Regards
- Chris -