[Merkaartor] Editing Styles

James Ewen ve6srv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 01:17:29 BST 2010

Is the style editor non-operational yet?

I know I've made some changes to styles previsously, but just simple
changes such as changing the minimum/maximum zoom level at which a
feature is visible.

I want to modify colours, or add new rules, or create a whole new
style, and I can't seem to be able to do any of those.

I save a style but I can't seem to load it back in. I can't seem to
change colours for anything either. I tried adding a simple rule to
none.mas, but it seems to disappear all the time.

The Styles page on the website is missing, so I can't look there.

This is on the latest Windows binary, 0.16.3.

James
VE6SRV